Take the QUIZ & Win a 500€ enrollment fee waiver
If you are an International Student don’t miss this opportunity to win a 500€ enrollment fee waiver to study at one of the most modern and dynamic institutions in Portugal. With over 130 hi-tech laboratories and innovative teaching, Polytechnic de Leiria could be your first step to higher education in Portugal. If you want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, all you need to do is complete our multiple-choice challenge. Make sure you check out our website and the 9 English-taught masters before taking the Polytechnic of Leiria QUIZ. Good luck!
- Polytechnic of Leiria is launching a QUIZ Challenge to give Internacional Students the opportunity to compete for a 500€ enrollment fee waiver.
- Eligible participants for this competition are International Students applying for a master’s degree. To be fully eligible you need to submit your application to Polytechnic of Leiria, classes starting September 2021.
- Respond to the Quiz;
- Send an image and respective descriptive text of your own (max 500 words) with the theme “Life after Covid: pictures and reflections of a new world. In your perspective, what has changed in the world? What changes have caught your attention?
- Fill out the master application form;
- Pay the application fee (€ 60);
- Until, April 22, 2021
The selection of candidates will take into account the following criteria:
- Number of correct answers in the quiz;
- Best image and respective descriptive text with a theme “Life after Covid: pictures and reflexions of a new world.”;
- Application for a master degree;
- Payment of the application fee (€ 60);
- 500€ enrollment fee waiver at Polytechnic of Leiria for the best 20 candidates.
- The winners will be contacted by email.
- The winner allows publishing his/her name, slogan, and photo as well as the country of origin on the Polytechnic of Leiria website and other communications channels.
- Prizes are non-transferable;
- Only one entry per student is permitted;
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered;