Master in Corporate Finance
- To provide graduates a broad set of integrated dynamic competencies, firmly grounded in knowledge and skills at an advanced level of understanding in the scientific area of Finance and disclosing of integrate knowledge, apply knowledge, delimit and problem solving, communicate, select and collect/produce information in a professional manner, as well as autonomously
learning throughout life.
- To promote the development of scientific competencies suitable for the generation of new knowledge or applications or to obtain more advanced academic degrees.
- To promote the development of competencies to solve management problems, namely the ones with financial issues.
4. To promote the development of competencies which result in the development of vocational skills in order to employability in different contexts and to develop professional projects.
|2004102||Accounting and Finance||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004103||Advanced Strategic Management||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004104||Quantitative Methods for Management||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004105||Information Systems for Management||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004134||Financial Analysis||1st Semester||4||1st Year|
|2004135||Research Methodology||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|2004136||Corporate Finance Theory||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004109||Financial Products||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004111||Asset Evaluation||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|2004137||Portfolio and Risk Management||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|Elective I||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
a) Créditos a obter entre as unidades curriculares optativas definidas pelo órgão legal e estatutariamente competente.
|Elective II||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
b) Créditos a obter entre as unidades curriculares optativas definidas pelo órgão legal e estatutariamente competente
|Elective III||Annual||60||2nd Year|
a) Choose one of three optional subjects.
Conditions of admission
People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in Management, Accounting and Finance, and related fields;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in Management, Accounting and Finance, and related fields;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in Management, Accounting and Finance, and related fields;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management.