Master in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
Open Applications 2020/2021
- To apply skills and comprehension ability to solve problems and situations in new and unfamiliar scenarios, in wide contexts and multidisciplinary.
- To have strong skills on applications, methodologies and technologies related with planning, implementation and monitoring of cybersecurity applications in the organizations.
- To have strong skills on applications, methodologies and technologies related with digital forensics.
- To integrate skills, to deal with complex scenarios, to develop solutions or issue a judgment in situations of limited or incomplete information.
- To communicate the conclusions and the knowledge and reasoning underlying them to specialists and nonspecialists in the area.
- To develop a longlife learning strategy in a selforiented or autonomous way.
- To possess professional and scientific research skills in computer science
|2159101||Policy and Risk Analysis for Information Security||1st Semester||6||30 h|
|2159102||Computers Network Security||1st Semester||6||30 h|
|2159103||Digital Forensics I||1st Semester||6||30 h|
|2159104||Secure Administration of Computer Systems||1st Semester||6||30 h|
|2159105||Project on Security I||1st Semester||6||30 h|
|2159106||Penetration Testing Laboratory||2nd Semester||6||30 h|
|2159107||Management and Analysis of Security Reports||2nd Semester||6||30 h|
|2159108||Computer Incident Handling||2nd Semester||6||30 h|
|2159109||Digital Forensics II||2nd Semester||6||30 h|
|2159110||Project on Security II||2nd Semester||6||30 h|
Conditions of admission
May apply for access to the course of study leading to a master degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent In Computers Engineering or related fields.
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process.
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the scientific body of ESTG – IPLeiria.
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum, recognized as adequate to attend the study cycle by the scientific body of ESTGIP – Leiria.
All information related to the international student application should be consulted on our International Students webpage.
Disclaimer: This information does not exempt you from reading the information provided in the course notice