Master in International Business
The Master in International Business (MIB) targets allowing graduate students to continue studying emphasizing international business, to improve their employability in firms and public organizations, as well as promoting the economy – namely in the international dimension – through foreign trade and foreign investment.
- Promote the acquisition of specific knowledge at advanced level in specialized International Business areas;
- To cope with challenges in global markets, MIB trains professionals who become available for national and foreign firms to recruit to lead and support their internationalization process;
- Contribute to promote research in international business field;
- Contribute to improve the competitiveness of the regional firms, many of which are exporting SMEs;
- To have an active role in managing organizations, being a part of top management teams.
|2005102||Accounting and Finance||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005103||Advanced Strategic Management||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005104||Quantitative Methods for Management||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005105||Information Systems for Management||1st Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005132||International Business and Management||1st Semester||4||1st Year|
|2005133||Research Methodology||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|2005134||Investment and Financial Information Analysis||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005135||Multinational Corporations Strategies and Multiculturalism||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005112||Advanced International Financial Management||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|2005116||Global Marketing||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|Elective I||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|Elective II||2nd Semester||5||1st Year|
|Elective III||Annual||60||2nd Year|
a) Choose one of three optional subjects.
Conditions of admission
People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in any scientific field;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in any scientific field;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in any scientific field;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management.
All information related to the international student application should be consulted on our International Students webpage.
I very much enjoyed doing all the university projects I collaborated on with my classmates. I loved all the lectures of my Professors. Also due to the late arrival of my visa I began my classes at the end of November and I had to cover my semester curriculum in one and a half month. I managed to complete the entire curriculum in a short span of time, through the support of professors, who were very helpful and always gave me extra classes so that I may be able to cover my curriculum in time. I also got a chance to do my Erasmus in Brussels and my coordinator was very accommodating all throughout that process. The hospitality of the Portuguese people is amazing.
Baber Mirza | Paquistão
Masters in “International Business