Master in Management
- To enable the progress of the students from the 1st study cycle in Management in ESTG-Leiria
- To develop the 2nd cycle academic offer in the field of management in ESTG Leiria
- To produce professionals with advanced training in Management, able to operate in global, complex and changeable environments
- To produce professionals with initiative and with ethic and social responsibility conscientiousness
- To develop partnerships with companies of the region through internships, projects and dissertations that explore practical issues of management of those companies
- To develop research in the field of management by the completion of projects and dissertations
- To promote the transference of advanced knowledge in the field of management to society
|9295101||Advanced Finance||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|9295102||Strategy and Competitiveness||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|9295103||Statistical Methods||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|9295104||Operations and Logistics||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|9295105||Management Seminars I||1st Semester||6||1st Year|
|9295107||Organizational Behaviour||2nd Semester||6||1st Year|
|9295106||Financial Information||2nd Semester||6||1st Year|
|Elective I - Master in Management||2nd Semester||6||1st Year|
a) Créditos a obter entre as unidades curriculares optativas definidas pelo órgão legal estatutariamente competente.
|Elective II - Master in Management||2nd Semester||6||1st Year|
b) Créditos a obter entre as unidades curriculares optativas definidas pelo órgão legal estatutariamente competente.
|9295110||Management Seminars II||2nd Semester||6||1st Year|
|Elective III - Master in Management||1st Semester||30||2nd Year|
c) Os estudantes devem optar pela realização de uma das unidades curriculares optativas de Dissertação em Gestão, Projeto em Gestão ou Estágio em Gestão.
Conditions of admission
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent In Business or related fields.
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process.
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the scientific body of the ESTG-IPLeiria.
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum, recognized as adequate to attend the study cycle by the scientific body of the ESTG-IPLeiria.