What to do in case of COVID-19 suspicion
1. Fill the form available through here
2. Stay home and don’t go to school
3. Call SNS 24 (800 24 24 24) and follow their directions
4. Inform ESAD.CR of your situation. You can cal using the number (+351) 969 103 402, on week days from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:30 to 16:30, or send a texto message anytime. Alternatively, you can use the email email@example.com
5. Infrom your course coordinator and agree on how to follow the classes.
What to do if I had a direct or indirect contact with na ifected person?
Help us keep our school safe, please fill the form.