Arts of Sound and ImageCourse Type: Master Programmes
- Enabling specific skills for innovation in the several developing stages of the project in Arts of Sound and Image: in research methodologies, writing processes, structures of working and production, exhibition and display strategies;
- Promoting students’ autonomy for technological experimentation having in sight the needs of each project;
- Extending the expertise of technical skills in film and video, photography and the sonic arts;
- Developing a proper discursive strategy capable of communicating the artist’s own decisions with the public, technicians, producers, curators and other cultural agents;
- Encouraging the development of a singular working methodology, able to articulate critical skills and material expression in the context of the heterogeneous panorama of contemporary arts and audio-visual technologies;
- Encouraging the involvement in the interdisciplinarity of the curriculum while concentrating on a chosen disciplinary area.