INDEA – Instituto de Investigação, Desenvolvimento e Estudos Avançados
INDEA is a training, research and development unit of Polytechnic of Leiria, which is part of its broader development strategy, aiming at promoting R&D+i activities and extension of postgraduate training in all scientific fields that Polytechnic of Leiria develops.
As a reference space for R&D+i and advanced training, INDEA aims to strengthen its own research capabilities and the development of scientific knowledge.
Promote, support and coordinate R&D+i activities;
Promote advanced training;
Contribute to the scientific and technological development and to the innovation capacity of the region and the country.
INDEA team is responsible for the technical, administrative support and communication with internal and external R&D+i units. Among the various services it provides, it is worth mentioning the support to the research units and the management of Polytechnic of Leiria Scientific Research Grants application processes.
Maura Mendes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +351 244 830 010
CTC – Centro de Transferência e Valorização do Conhecimento
CTC-OTIC, as an internal and external interface unit, allows leveraging projects execution and, in partnership with companies and other institutions, promote the creation of spin-offs.
Activities such as implementation of training actions, seminars, conferences, workshops, participation in exhibitions and organization of innovation and technology dissemination events at Polytechnic of Leiria are also CTC-OTIC responsibility.
- Manage technology and knowledge transfer processes;
- Manage intellectual property (copyright and industrial property);
- Promote entrepreneurship (through dissemination actions, training and projects follow-up, business ideas and business plans (coaching));
- Interact with IDD (Incubator D. Dinis) and OPEN (Specific Business Opportunities), in the virtual and physical incubation phase of spin-off companies and others supported by CTC-OTIC.
Gabinete de Projetos
Polytechnic of Leiria Projects office is integrated in the Directorate of Planning and Strategic Development Services of the Institute (DSPDE), which also includes the Planning Office (GPLAN) and the Office of Organization and Methods (GOM).
Projects office was created with the objective of promoting participation of Polytechnic of Leiria organic and research units, teachers and researchers in projects financed by national and international programs.
- Funding opportunities mining;
- Systematization and internal dissemination of funding programs;
- Promotion of internal and external national and international partnerships funding programs applications;
- Management of the administrative and financial components in the application process for financing programs in which Polytechnic of Leiria participates, supporting its researchers in tasks for which they are not specifically trained.
The financial execution of approved projects is carried out by the Project Financial Management Sector (SGFP) of the Financial Services Department (DSF).
Ana Marta Santos (responsible) and Mariana Gaspar: email@example.com
Phone number: +351 244 830 010
Follow us on Polytechnic of Leiria Projects