It gives us great pleasure to invite you to the International Meeting on Marine Research 2020 (IMMR’20) to be held at sunny Peniche, Portugal – the Wave Capital, during the 16th and 17th of July.
The IMMR’20 is an international congress planned to communicate novel scientific knowledge on marine resources and research towards the sustainability of our planet.
During these two days several international keynote speakers will share state-of-the-art knowledge on the congress main topics, and senior and young researchers will communicate their latest scientific innovations, discoveries and practices on important subjects in the multidisciplinary field of marine research.
The scientific programme places under the spotlight innovative research in:
- Biodiversity, Conservation and Coastal Management
- Blue Biotech
- Fisheries and Management
- Seafood Technology
Altogether, we are convinced that the IMMR’20 will be a prominent scientific meeting as well as a rewarding event for all the participants who will seek in Peniche the perfect “networking” location.
Deadline for abstract submission | April 06, 2020
Notification of acceptance | April 30, 2020
Deadline for early registration | May 31, 2020
Best regards and hope to see you in Peniche!
Registration & Fees
: Registration form here
:: Early Bird Fee :: for registration before May 31, 2020
- Regular Registration | 200 €
- Regular (Polytechnic of Leiria) | 120 €
- Students | 65 €
:: Late Fee :: for registration after May 31(*)
- Regular Registration | 250 €
- Regular (Polytechnic of Leiria) | 170 €
- Students | 85 €
:: Registered delegates will have access to the following services and events:
- access to all technical sessions and to the exhibition area of IMMR’20 (16-17, July)
- for the main IMMR’20 sessions, submit, at most, two abstracts
- username and password for Wi-Fi connection through personal computers
- access to all documentation related to the IMMR’20
- admission to all coffee breaks and lunch breaks
- conference dinner
(*)Payment must be made until July 01, 2020 (inclusive)