Está ativo para todos os membros b-on um trial da BMJ.
O trial estará disponível a partir deste link até ao próximo dia 3 de abril de 2020.
Têm à disposição um Guia de apoio online.
A baixo encontram mais informação sobre os conteúdos em trial.
The trial will provide you with access to:
One of the most influential and respected medical journals in the world, publishing some of the most highly-cited medical research for academic and clinical researchers, medical educators, clinicians and policymakers, as well as medical news and opinion.
BMJ Case Reports
BMJ Case Reports is an award-winning journal that delivers a focused, peer-reviewed, valuable collection of cases in all disciplines.
This is the largest single collection of case reports online with more than 20,000 articles from over 70 countries.
A variety of key titles across a range of specialties, including clinical, evidence-based and public health journals. Including:
- ADC: Education & Practice
- ADC: Fetal & Neonatal
- Archives of Disease in Childhood
- BMJ Quality & Safety
- BMJ Simulation & Technology Enhanced Learning
- BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care
- Emergency Medicine Journal
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Frontline Gastroenterology
- Journal of Medical Genetics
- Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry
- Practical Neurology