If you want to study for a master’s programme at Politécnico de Leiria, you need to apply via the Applications Portal.
Make sure you have all your supporting documents scanned and ready to upload.
Who can apply
- Holders of a bachelor’s degree.
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree, that was awarded after accomplishing a 1st cycle of studies, and is structured according to the principles of the Bologna Process in an adhering country to this process.
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree that is recognised to meet the goals of the bachelor’s degree by the Politécnico de Leiria’s Scientific Council.
- In duly justified cases, holders of a scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognised as attesting the capacity to accomplish this cycle of studies by the Politécnico de Leiria’s Scientific Council.
Documents vary by course, so always check your master’s requirements. They usually include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID card/passport
- Grade transcript with full course list and grades
- English language certificate with a minimum level of B2, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
International applicants may also be asked to submit these documents authenticated by the competent authorities for this purpose (Portuguese consulate or the Hague Convention).
If the original language of the CV and the grade transcript is neither Portuguese, Spanish, French or English, then it must be translated by a translator recognised by the Portuguese consulate.
When you’re notified of your admission to Politécnico de Leiria, you will need to register. Read more about the registration process for international students.
When submiting your application, you will have to pay a 60€ fee.
Tuition fees vary depending on the master’s programme, so always check the master’s webpage for more detailed information.
When registering in the Politécnico de Leiria, international students must pay a registration fee (100€), as well as the first instalment of your annual tuition fees.
|26 February to 30 March 2024
|11 June to 13 July 2024
|3 to 9 September 2024
|19 April 2024
|31 July 2024
|19 September 2024
|Enrolment and registration*
|23 to 30 April 2024
|2 to 12 August 2024
|21 to 30 September 2024
Note: please read carefully the notice of your desired master’s programme as some information can be different.