Politécnico de leiria
Research Ethics Committe
The Research Ethics Committee of the Politécnico de Leiria is a functional unit of an advisory and independent nature, which aims to ensure the observance and promotion of standards of integrity, honesty and ethical quality within the activities developed at Politécnico de Leiria in the areas of teaching, scientific research and the provision of services to the community.
The Research Ethics Committee consists of 10 members appointed by the president of Politécnico de Leiria.
The Research Ethics Committee meets ordinarily in plenary session upon convocation by its president, four times a year, on the last Wednesday of the months of January, April, June and October, whereby, in each meeting, the requests submitted up to the last day of the month prior to the month of the meeting will be analysed.
- Catarina Frade Mangas
- Eugénio Pereira Lucas (Vice-President)
- Inês Paulo Cordeiro Brasão
- José Carlos Laranjo Marques
- Maria da Saudade de Oliveira Custódio Lopes
- Maria dos Anjos Coelho Rodrigues Dixe (President)
- Maria Pedro Sucena Guarino
- Rui Miguel Barreiros Rúben
- Susana Luísa da Custódia Machado Mendes
- Teresa Maria Coelho Baptista
To submit an internal request to Politécnico de Leiria, complete the following form and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All these documents are written in Portuguese.