Deadlines and Results
If you’re looking forward to studying at Politécnico de Leiria, you should know that application deadlines and procedures vary whether you’re an EU or non-EU applicant and depending on the type of study programme you want.
In some cases, you must go through the National Call for Admission to Higher Education, which is managed by the Portuguese Directorate General for Higher Education. In other cases, you must apply through our Applications Portal, which is managed by Politécnico de Leiria.
Scroll up to understand which application call or regime is the best for you.
Why choose Politécnico de Leiria?
Our work is driven by five core values: inclusion, cooperation, responsibility, innovation, and critical and entrepreneurial thinking.
What we offer
- Highly qualified teachers
- An inclusive and diverse study environment
- Modern and well-equipped facilities
- Canteens, cafeterias, libraries and study spaces at every school
- More than 130 top-quality labs
- Student halls of residence
- Free Wi-Fi across all campuses
- Sports clubs, music shows, theatre, exhibitions, and conferences
- Health and mental health services
- International mobility opportunities